Real Estate / Escrow Information


Buying or Selling a home in the Rim?  Here is some important information:

Water invoices are sent the last week of every odd-numbered month (January, March, May, July, September, November). 

Bills are due on the fourth Monday of every even-numbered month (February, April, June, August, October, December)

Late fees of $15 per lot, per line item (water and assessments) are issued after the due date

Annual HOA Dues Assessment is $100 per lot (July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018), billed in six equal installments of $16.67 each with the regular water bill.

Special Security Patrol Assessment is $36 per lot, billed in six equal installments of $6 each with the regular water bill.

Escrow requests can be sent by fax (425) 831-5932 or email:
Please include Division and Lot # (XXXX format, also used as water billing account number) with all requests.
Allow a minimum of 5 business days for processing.
The WRA fiscal year is July 1 to June 30.

There is a transfer fee of $175 due upon the transfer or sale of any lot.

All outstanding assessments and the water account as well as the $100 fee will need to paid in full to effect any transfer of ownership.

All amounts are subject to change.  


Information for 98045 – North Bend and unincorporated King County including Wilderness Rim

9-1-1 is for emergencies only: Call 9-1-1 only if you need an immediate response from police, fire or medics.

Police King County (24 hr): 206-296-3311 Online Reporting

Fire and EMS Eastside Fire and Rescue: 425-313-3200 KCFD 51/ Snoqualmie Pass Fire and Rescue: 425-434-6333

Utility Companies

Puget Sound Energy (Gas/Electric) (24 hr): 1-888-225-5773
CenturyLink (Telephone/Internet): 1-877-946-6140
Comcast (Cable/Internet): 1-800-934-6489
Republic Services (Garbage/Yard Waste/Recycling): 206-652-8832

Roads, Transportation and Traffic

Travel Information: 511
King County Roads (unincorporated areas): 1-800-527-6237
Washington State Patrol: 425-401-7788
Vehicle Collision Report

Health and Human Services

Public Health: 1-800-325-6165
Washington Poison Center (24 hr): 1-800-222-1222
Crisis Clinic: 1-866-427-4747
Washington Information Network: 211
Snoqualmie Valley Community Network Quick Resource Guide
Parenting Resources

Other Services

King County Flood Warning Information Line (recorded flood phase information): 1-800-945-9263
King County Flood Warning Center (staffed only during a flood event): 1-800-768-7932
American Red Cross serving King County: 206-323-2345 or 360-377-3761
Regional Animal Services: 206-296-7387
Illegal Dumping: 1-866-431-7483
Online Reporting King County Abandoned Vehicle Hotline (vehicle on the side of the road): 206-205-0969