There may be some things that you don’t like about the various rules and regulations that apply to living in Wilderness Rim Divisions 1, 2, or 3 and being a member of Wilderness Rim Association (WRA). Methods are provided to change virtually any of them. Some, of course, are easier to change than others.
- The Plat Restrictions (recorded in the Plat Book) may only be changed by consent of all members of WRA, followed by approval of the Metropolitan King County Council.
- The Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs) may be changed by a petition signed by a majority of all owners of all lots in Wilderness Rim (670 lots = 336 notarized membership signatures and must include all members of lot if property is owned jointly).
- The Articles of Incorporation may be changed by a vote of two-thirds of the voting membership at any regular or special membership meeting of WRA. Such amendments must be filed with the Secretary of State.
- The Bylaws may be changed by a vote of two-thirds of the voting membership at any regular or special membership meeting.
- The Code of King County may be changed by a majority vote of the Metropolitan King County Council and signature by the County Executive.
- Applicable Washington State Laws may be changed by a majority vote in both houses of the Washington State Legislature and signature by the Governor.