Effective immediately, WRA is resuming administration of billing for water and assessments for WRA members.

  • We need each lot owner to update their records with the office.
    Please provide the information requested on the back of the tear-off remittance section of your water bill.  You may also email the office at
  • All water and assessment related financial matters will be handled in the WRA office.
  • You may mail your payments to:
    Wilderness Rim Association
    Post Office Box 315
    North Bend, WA
  • You may drop your payments off at the WRA office during office hours:
    10:00 am – 3:00 pm    Tuesday
    12:00 pm – 6:00 pm    Wednesday
    10:00 am – 3:00 pm    Thursday
  • You may drop your payment at any time in the drop box by the WRA office door.
  • Payment arrangements for accounts should be made with Suzanne in the WRA office.

Assessment Payment Arrangements

You may arrange assessment payments to spread out the obligation and avoid late fees.  To make payment arrangements, contact Suzanne in the WRA office.

Special note for owners who rent out their home(s) in Wilderness Rim

The WRA Rules and Regulations for the Water System do not provide for billing tenants.  Therefore, we may only bill owners of the lots in Wilderness Rim.  If we don’t have an address for the owner please provide this information to the WRA office as soon as possible and no later than January 30, 2014.  Your use of the form mentioned at the beginning of this article will be appreciated.