View the WRA Nov-Dec 2021 Newsletter (PDF)
Dear Wilderness Rim Neighbors,
The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is affecting all of us. The health and well-being of our community is of paramount concern. Whether or not the virus is quickly contained we should all do our part, until it is contained, to limit unnecessary social contact. The board, in consultation with the association management company, has been planning for contingencies that may arise in the community as a result of the spread of COVID-19. Along those lines, here are some items that the board wants to relay:
1. Social distancing: neighbors who are using the park need to take necessary precautions, especially when around the playground equipment. Please use common sense and make sure you wash your hands regularly. If you are sick, please think of your neighbors and self-quarantine at home.
2. Following the CDC guidelines which recommend against gatherings of 10 or more people, the WRA Annual Easter Egg Hunt has been cancelled.
3. The WRA board voted to grant payment extensions on payment of the February water bill to accommodate owners facing a financial hardship caused by the current health crisis.
4. The board and committees are meeting over teleconference until the COVID-19 situation changes. If you are interested in joining remotely, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Please make sure your water meter is accessible with nothing blocking it for your water meter reading this weekend (March 20-22).
6. With the extra time at home, you might have the opportunity to do yardwork. If you remove sticks, fir needles, leaves, and other potential fire fuel from your property, please let the Firewise committee know the activity and amount of time. The community can reach its minimum hours goal for Firewise with your help.
The board plans to communicate to you mid-April with any updates after the monthly board meeting. If you have questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly at email@example.com or contact Agynbyte at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-747-0146. You can also connect directly with neighbors via social media such as Nextdoor and Facebook. Thank you all for your understanding and community involvement. We are here to help each other during this difficult time.
Jim Besso, President
WRA Board of Trustees
View the WRA newsletter Jan 2020 (PDF)
(also sent to all owners with email communication on 7/29/19, the same day as statements/bills were emailed)
Dear Wilderness Rim Owners:
- Call for Board candidates! Want to make a difference in your community? One way is to volunteer to serve on the board of trustees. Meetings are once per month and benefits include opportunities for personal and professional development as well as opportunities to meet your neighbors and influence the community in constructive ways. Your ideas for the betterment of the community may be enacted. You may submit your neighbor and/or yourself as a candidate for the ballot by Wednesday, August 21st to email@example.com.
- The WRA Annual Meeting kickoff will be Saturday, September 7th and the Annual Meeting will be Saturday, September 21st. Please check your mail for the official notice in the coming weeks.
- The WRA 2019-2020 Budget was ratified at the June 19th special meeting. Current monthly financial statements are available on the owner portal under the documents section. The assessments that were formerly billed separately have now been combined.
- Summer is here which means water conservation and fire protection. Some tips for ways to save water outdoors: Use a broom to clean the driveway or patio, instead of the hose or power washer. Consider drought-tolerant plants to manage summer dryness.
- There have been some fish hooks left on the shores of Brewster Lake that small children have found. Please remind your kids who are fishing to pack out all their gear. Thank you for helping keep the Rim a safe and fun place to live and play.
- The June-July water and assessment invoice payments need to be RECEIVED by Agynbyte by August 30th to avoid late fees. Please adjust your bank bill paying schedule or check mailing schedule to allow for at least 7 business days to process. Water shut-off tags will be hung for members 45 days or more past due in September. You can sign up for automatic payments and check your balance online. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The WRA issued its annual Water Quality Report and the water is good! More details are online and the 2018 report is at http://wildernessrim.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2018-Water-Quality-Report.pdf.
Agynbyte LLC – on Behalf of the Wilderness Rim Board of Trustees
(425) 747-0146 | f. (425) 747-4169
View the October-November 2018 Newsletter (PDF)
View the August-September 2018 Newsletter (PDF)
View the February-March 2018 Newsletter (PDF)
View the December-January 2018 Newsletter (PDF)
View the October-November 2017 Newsletter (PDF)